Checklist of items that may be required
When applying for a home loan there are some standard items you will be required to provide to us that will assist in the quick and efficient processing of your home loan application. Please prepare for your interview by collating the information below and bringing as much as possible.
Items that could be requested:
1. Mortgage applicationCompleted and signed mortgage application. Contact us direct for a writable PDF version of the mortgage application as well as checklist and completion instructions.2. Confirmation of income
- Last three consecutive pay slips for wage and salry earners, and in addition if possible,a letter/contract signed by your employer or- If self employed copies of the last two years financial accounts signed by an accountant to confirm your taxable income per annum plus copies of your last 2 years IRD tax summaries. (you can print these off the IRD website).- Rental Income - copy of current tenancy agreement or rental appraisal confirming market rent.- IRD WINZ income letter from IRD/WINZ confirming cuyrrent entitlements.- Boarder Income - a copy of a signed boarder letter confirming boarder income (we can supply a boarder letter for you if required).
3. Proof of deposit/equity
Evidence of any deposit or equity (if relevant). Copies of last three months savings accounts to date and if applicable a letter from your Kiwi Saver provider confirming your withdraw amount.4. Gifted Funds
Written and signed confirmation if you are receiving any gifted funds. (We can supply a gifting statement or deed of acknowledgement if required).
5. Copies of the last three months transactional bank statements
Three months of your most recent transactional bank statements to date, this is the account where your income(s) are credited. Statements must show your name and running balances. (Please Note: Excel statements are not acceptable to any lenders).
6. Copies of the six months mortgage statements
Copies of the last six months mortgages statements (if looking to-re-finance from another lender) actual mortgage account.
7. When consolidating outside debtsCopies of the last six months repayment statements for any outside debts you are consolidating and repaying in full.
8. Identification - copy of passport, drivers licence, etc
Copy of photo ID (passport pr drivers licence) for all applicants. Confirmation of permanent residency or working visa if applicable.
9. Copy of the Trust Deed (fully signed)
If borrowing or security is to be in the name of a trust.
10. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and Constitution
If borrowing or security is to be in the name of a company.
11. A fully signed copy of the Agreement of Sale and Purchase
Signed and dated by both parties (if purchasing a new property). Please Note: this can come later.12. Registered ValuationBeing less than three months old and addressed to the lending institution (if required by the lender).