Who invests in property How do I get started Ownership structure Location and Property Types The purchase processes Purchase costs Property management Finance Process Investors checklist of items Finance costs Loan types and finance structure The role of the Solicitors Specialist Mortgages Useful websites Why use Mortgage Advisers
In today’s diverse and expansive mortgage market there are very few people we cannot help. We have access to many lenders who can assist people that may be outside the square credit box of a traditional bank and solutions are available at very competitive interest rates.
If you fall into one of the categories below, don’t worry. We have many solutions for you.
- You’re self-employed but don’t have two years worth of financial statements.
- You have an irregular employment pattern – part-time, contract or seasonal.
- You have an inadequate or irregular savings history.
- You have adverse entries (black marks) on your credit file.
- You have recently arrived in New Zealand.
- You are 55 years or older.
- You have credit card or other expensive debt you want to consolidate.